For our patients;
- Care, Compassion, Respect, Prompted service and minimal waiting time
For our referrers;
- Service, Commitment to excellence in medical practice, Confidence that their patients will receive the best medical care
As an independent clinic, IHC;
- Focuses on traditional values such as service, care and a commitment to excellence with the aim of being a clinic of best practice standing in the national and international medical community,
- Ensures that our patient care, diagnostic ability and therapies are continuously reviewed and developed in line with international standards and the expectations of patients and referrers,
- Practices evidence-based medicine founded on the latest research and contributes to the scientific literature through in-house research projects and in collaboration with clinicians.
- All patients deserve to undergo the safest and most sophisticated imaging examination so that a prompt and accurate diagnosis can be made.
- By always providing a friendly, welcoming and relaxed environment during their visits, patients can confidently trust International Health Center with their care.
- Referring clinicians are provided with the latest imaging technology and will receive a concise and clinically relevant report from International Helath Center in a timely manner.
Our MRI department is equipped with a GE Signa HD, 1.5T MRI scanner.
The Signa HDe 1.5T High-field MRI is engineered for enhanced image contrast, reduced blurring and reduced artifacts so your doctor can see more. This system also incorporates motion correction to help reduce the need for rescans. GE Signa HDe is a high resolution, whole body imaging system known for its excellent performance. The powerful magnetic resonance imaging platform provides high definition results and a comprehensive range of applications.
Computed Tomography (CT) is a diagnostic procedure that uses special X-ray equipment to obtain cross-sectional pictures of the body. The CT computer displays these pictures as detailed images of organs, bones and other tissues. Radiation exposure is minimized with our Siemens 64 Slice multi-detector Sensation CT Scanner at IHC. The multi-slice technology reduces radiation significantly. The scanner, in real time, alters the radiation emitted, depending on the thickness of the body part being scanned.
With our state of art X-Ray imager, and CR unit, we are able to do varous X-Ray exams at our X-Ray department. Fully digitized, DICOM images, ready for reporting and review in matter of seconds, and available for the patient and referral doctor.
With real-time ultrasound images, we are able to see movement of internal tissues and organs, and enable physicians to see blood flow and heart valve functions. This helps to diagnose a variety of heart conditions and to assess damage after a heart attack or other illness. With the state of art ultrasound scanner with various multi-purpose probes, ultrasound exams are fast, painless, and stress-free in our Ultrasound department.
Well known doctors working with high-end equipment, our EEG/EMNG department produce accurate test result for our patients, resulting satisfied happy patients.
Most of the MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray exams require special conditions to be met by the patient and secific preperations of the equipment. For this reason, it is necessary to plan the daily schedule with patient appointments. This prevents unnecessary waiting periods for the patients and more effective use of the equipment.
Before every exam, we inform our patients about the details of the exam. What will be the procedure we will follow, how will the patient feel during the exam, necessity of any extra medicaitons, etc etc. Patients take their exams with the full understanding about it.
Medical Imaging procedures are complex and need full dedication to be able to obtain the best images. Our experienced and knowledgable operators and doctors perform every procedure with extra care, so that the results are crystal clear.
It is always good to have a second opinion! No matter how experienced our local doctors are, we always prefer to take the opinion of professors from Turkey, who are known world wide in their specific areas of expertise. This ensures the accuracy of our reports.
We are always proud of the quality of our final patient reports. With the help of high tech equipment, our doctors are able to see more details in images. On top of this, sharing the patient images with our consultant professors abroad, no room is left for error. Our accurate reports help physicians to decide correct diagnosis.