How do we achieve maximum patient care?
Patients are the primary focus in IHC. As a radiology imaging center committed to providing patient-focused medical care,
IHC - International Health Center
has taken the pledge to:
- Help guide optimal patient and referring provider decision-making by promoting and utilizing available evidence-based recommendations on radiological procedures.
- Use effective communication methods and tools to benefit patients and help them participate in informed decision-making.
- Deliver timely, accessible and accurate imaging reports.
- Provide practical explanations, as needed, of these reports fo common understanding between physicians and patients.
- Continue learning more effective ways to communicate with patients and referring physicians.